[OM] Re: Galapagos

Subject: [OM] Re: Galapagos
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 18:50:56 +0100
Heh!  You're clearly a clever man, Fernando :-)

When I take against something like that (and I have tried it a number
of times) I start to lose interest in making it work.

It's like the idiotic film that I paid to watch on Sky last night,
(The) Darjeeling Limited.  It was self-indulgent claptrap that seemed
to celebrate what is perceived as bad in stereotypical tourists from
the USA.  I kept trying to like, even enjoy, it but it was bollocks!
What really, really annoyed me was there was no attention to
geography; this train seemed to be travelling at one moment in the
desert of Rajastan, then to be in Kashmir or the Punjab, in the
mountains.

Flickr is getting that way for me.

I'm having another look at PicLens, though, thanks ...

Chris