[OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)

Subject: [OM] Re: wife (was number of cameras)
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:36:56 +1000
Not at all - earlier generations did exactly the same thing but less
often because they had to rely on snail mail which gave more time for
reflection.
My wife's cousin dumped her husband and ran off with a guy she met
online - we weren't bothered by that, only that he had the manners of
a pig, the social skills of a Klingon - and then he had  'gender
reassignment' operations. Now he REALLY makes an ugly woman.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx