[OM] Re: Galapagos

Subject: [OM] Re: Galapagos
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 22:37:42 -0300
Thank you Chuck. I shall consider it when its time arrives. Have too
many things in my 'real' life now ...hey, did I mention that my 15
years' daughter is leaving NYC to Washington tonight, and then will stay
in Florida (Miami) for a week or so ?
She's traveling with <her> Stylus 720 SW :)

This is her 15 years birthday gift - I don't know if this is a
traditional gift anyplace in the world, but here it is so: either an
'expensive party' or an 'expensive travel' (take into account she asked
to go not only to the USA, but to Bariloche (Argentina) in September.

There are other things too. That's why I am not taking too many OM
pictures these months ... rather, I'm scanning old memories.

Fernando.