[OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product

Subject: [OM] Re: Best Sensor Cleaning Product
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 08:28:49 -0400
I don't know how many cameras are involved or who made them, but there
are those whose low pass filters are coated with tin oxide, very soft
and easy to scratch.  I've read posts on other lists like "nah, sensor
cleaning's easy, just open the shutter and rub back and forth, I do it
all the time..."  ouch
Shops that do sensor cleaning usually warranty it for that one moment as
they demonstrate it's cleanliness to the customer.

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net
Gallery: www.zuiko.com/album/index.html