[OM] Re: Galapagos

Subject: [OM] Re: Galapagos
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 15:48:03 -0300
Certainly there is a photo of my daughter and myself on TOPE 1 - and
someone called Chris Barker commented that it was a well exposed shot
... ;^)

Now that I'm looking at it again, with FFox3 colour-aware and a fairly
well calibrated monitor, I find it quite underexposed, to the point of
my daughter's and mine sun tanned skin looks too dark and my white
T-shirt and her white dress too white. Think I misadjusted the blue
curve or colour space changed - I'm sure I had uploaded an adobe RGB 98
.jpg, should check it.
That one was done in summer 2005, and I didn't scan it myself.

:-)

Fernando.