[OM] Re: IMG: Waiting

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Waiting
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 03:19:59 -0700
Richard Man wrote:
> An hour before the firework began:
>
> http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/PICS/_7044603.jpg

Ahhh. Nice catch! Quite romantic appearing.

Spoiler alert!

It's been many years, but I'll bet those "rocks" still are home to some
very large and unpleasant rodents. Even when you couldn't see them, your
could hear the wet bodies slapping around down out of sight.
Mike & Marnie, Skates, the restaurant on pilings to the right, was one
of my suggestions, with a window table at sunset, if possible. Carol
Anne overruled me on the basis that food quality was more important than
view. She may have been right.

Moose