[OM] FS: A couple things

Subject: [OM] FS: A couple things
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2008 20:16:47 -0400
I am getting desperate for money since my rent is past due and I haven't
earned enough money in the last couple weeks. So..I am selling some things
:(

Kodak Carousel 4400 slide projector with remote control and five boxed Kodak
trays. One of the trays is the 80-slide model, the others are the 144 slide
models. Each tray is in its original box. Everything works as it should
except the focus control on the remote, which does not work. I don't know if
this model supported this, but I think it did and its just broken. Anyway, I
want $60 for everything. Shipping will be $20 because of the bulky box I'll
have to send it all in, and the weight.

Olympus OM-1n black. Everything works perfectly, including the meter (still
needs 1.3v battery. I used it with Wein Cell and it was within 1/2 stop of
my OM-4T meters). The body is in nice shape except some minor brassing
around the top edges and some peeling of the leather on the front. Includes
1-13 screen, an Olympus body cap, and a cracked Shoe-4. $99 plus $6
shipping.

Shipping is for USA. I have photos I can send upon request for either item.

Thanks,

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design