[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 13:10:15 -0400
Never been to White Sulfur Springs but after driving by Gettysburg year
after year after year we finally stopped in last summer.  A great
experience intensified 100 fold by our hired, individual tour guide,
Barry Adams... a history teacher when not giving tours at Gettysburg.
There is probably nothing about the Civil War, and Gettysburg in
particular, that Barry doesn't know.  But, more importantly, as he
narrates the story of the action he tells it in such a way that you can
visualize what was going on and he draws you into the story and makes
you feel like you were there.

If you go to Gettysburg and decide to take an individual guided tour
(relatively inexpensive for a couple hours of private instruction) do
ask for Barry.  I wish he had taught all my history classes.  Highly
recommended is an understatement... he's that good.

Chuck Norcutt