[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour
From: <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:49:59 -0400
Cc: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>

---- Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I would avoid St.Louis and area at any cost.  That is the biggest dump you
> will ever find yourself into,
Well, I disagree. It seems like a reallly nice place to me, but I have had no
interaction with the law. Schillers is a good camera shop.

> Otherwise watch out for thoz big trucks ready to run you over,
That's I70 between St' Louis and Kansas City. Deadly/

it is not maintained and the novelty of riding on it has been long gone...
Don't bother with it in the Joplin area, either. Probably not much anywhere.

> Ive heard that Kansas City resembles St.Louis in so many aspects...

That is just so wrong. Kansas City is a really pleasant place, and I would live
there in a heartbeat. Good museums and galleries, great resturants.

Bill Pearce