[OM] Re: More Experimentation

Subject: [OM] Re: More Experimentation
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2008 16:06:28 -0400
I thought at first that you had to have cropped that quite a bit but
then I dragged out the calculator which told me the horizontal field of
view could have been as small as about 2-1/2 inches at closest focus
with the 2X installed.  A web search told me that the Takumar 55/1.8
focuses to 0.45 meter which is about par for 50mm standard lenses of the
era.

Chuck Norcutt