[OM] Re: More Experimentation

Subject: [OM] Re: More Experimentation
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 18:19:55 -0500
Moose,

First off, I'm cheap.  I use what I have at hand, or, can obtain cheaply.  I
have a 50/1.4 Takumar, but have it dedicated to my film SLR.  That left the
55/1.8 and 2x extender free to play with.

I assume that, to reverse the lens, the adapter would have to attach to the
filter threads.  I really don't understand what this would do for me, unless
it would give me a different distance to the sensor which could be used
beneficially.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA