[OM] Re: Slideshow software

Subject: [OM] Re: Slideshow software
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 08:40:15 +0100
I didn't know that Picasa could do that, and as you say, Moose, the price is
good.

Pics-to-exe http://www.wnsoft.com/apr/help.htm and Pictures Slideshow Maker
http://www.pictures-soft.com/ are worth a look, but are not free (though
there are trial versions which might do the job for you), and will both
enable you to generate a standalone .exe file of your presentation.

--
Piers