[OM] FS: E-System Lenses, FL-36, and E-1 body.

Subject: [OM] FS: E-System Lenses, FL-36, and E-1 body.
From: Stephen Walker <stephenpwalker@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 08:31:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

Sorry for the non-OM content, but I thought I would post this here before going
to the trouble of loading it all on e-bay.  I recently purchased a relatively
large E-bay lot and i'm selling off the spares and extras. Although North
American buyers make shipping the easiest, i'm happy to ship internationally to
list members.  Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Olympus Digital Zuiko 14-54mm f2.8-3.5 Lens (includes cheap filter, original
box and pouch)  $325

Olympus Digital Zuiko 40-150mm f3.5-4.5 lens (includes box and cheap filter,
lens cap is missing but glass is in excellent condition) $100

Olympus Digital Zuiko 35mm F3.5 Macro Lens (includes original box, I would keep
this one if I didn't have the 50mm f2 already)  $150

Olympus FL-36 Shoe Mount Flash (includes box but no pouch, Sigma bounce flash
card, diffuser panel is broken) $100

And it pains me a little to list the E-1 because i've been having fun playing
around with it (what a nice machine it is) but with the E-510 and E-330 I
really have no "need" for it.

Olympus E-1 Camera body with SHLD-2 Grip (including batteries and charger for
both body and grip, original boxes, body cap, etc.) $450  The E-1 has approx
6000 exposures on the counter and is in very nice condition other than minor
grip peeling by the play button.

I think the prices are relatively firm, but feel free to tell me if you think
i'm way out of line.

Best Regards,

Steve