[OM] Night Scene of Central of Hong Kong

Subject: [OM] Night Scene of Central of Hong Kong
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 03:20:52 +0800
First time to take night shots with my "new" TLR & my new exposure meter ---
Sekonic L308S, compact & very nice, pretty helpful. Much enjoy to watch 6x6
slide film directly for night scene, 135 too small to be watched directly
except with projector.

Please click the centre of pictures to enlarge pictures to 800 x 800 pixels.
http://www.michaelphotography.net/Central_Night_Scene_120/index.html

A funny in picture RolleiflexT0038, one was the highest building in HK ---
Jardine House (Circle windows one), one is the highest building in HK now
--- IFC 2.

---
Michael