[OM] Re: Any friends in Raleigh, NC?

Subject: [OM] Re: Any friends in Raleigh, NC?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 07:42:08 -0400
Already dropped Johan an email offlist :) Chuck's onlist email was a good
addition to the thoughts I passed on to Johan directly.

I've been pretty busy myself starting up a new job doing the three things I
already do but with a salary rather than per job pay. It combines a bit of
photography, audio & video with a bit of theatre production and warranty
repair work on tablet PC's.

Anyway thanks for the nudge.

Dan S.