[OM] Re: IMG: Garden Spider

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Garden Spider
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 22:24:41 -0400
Awesome spider. Those things are gigantic but harmless. My grandpa had two
of them set up side by side webs on some plants next to his house a couple
years ago. Unfortunately I didn't have a camera with me that day and they
were gone next time I visited. My son, who loves spiders, thought it looked
cool too when I showed him the photo this afternoon.

Chris

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design