[OM] Re: It Is In The Brewing Luminous (to Cecil Taylor) was: Re: Almost

Subject: [OM] Re: It Is In The Brewing Luminous (to Cecil Taylor) was: Re: Almost on topic images
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 17:29:22 -0300

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for looking and commenting.

It seems I'm still offlist, I am able to receive some of the list posts,
but mine don't reach the list.

Moose was right about color. I adjusted carefully red and blue balance,
and here you'll find the most accurate version I am able to do:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/2744956403/sizes/o/

Would you mind forwarding this message to the list ?

Cheers,

Fernando

Charlie Geilfuss wrote:
>       A very nice image Fernando. I especially like the overall purple
> tone. Probably better described as haze rather than fog, but that is beside
> the point.
>
> Charlie

01:22 p.m.