[OM] Re: Got an on-camera pop-up flash?

Subject: [OM] Re: Got an on-camera pop-up flash?
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 11:16:34 +0100
2008/8/7 Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Got an on-camera pop-up flash?  They're generally pretty useless but
> here's a nice tip for putting it to good use.
> <http://digitalprotalk.blogspot.com/2007/10/carrot-cake-lighting.html>

I did a similar thing with my old C2100UZ once, using a bit of
aluminium foil to direct the flash off to the side where it triggered
an off-camera flash by optical slave.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong. Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer