[OM] Re: you brits are pathetic...

Subject: [OM] Re: you brits are pathetic...
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:45:25 +1000
That's a bit petulant - clearly Reevoo.com are a respected academic
source and I'm sure that their interviewers were well trained, their
interview schedules free of any possibility of generating minor
invalidities and inaccuracies and their sample of 2000 respondents
was properly randomised and structured (no, not contradictory).
Beyond that, it has the grim ring of plausibility to it.
Andrew Fildes (former market research interviewer - hey, we can't all
put ourselves through university by more legitimate work like table
top dancing).
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx