[OM] Re: Fw: Garden Spider

Subject: [OM] Re: Fw: Garden Spider
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 13:25:23 -0700
Jim Nichols wrote:
> This is my 3rd try to get to the OM list with this.  No luck so far.

I received all three, Jim, although the first may have been delayed in
the temporary time warp.

If you are not receiving your own posts to the list, but are receiving
all others, it could be something to do with your mail ISP.

When I switched to gmail, I was receiving all posts. After several
months, I stopped receiving my own posts. I never did figure out why. I
subscribe on two different email servers, and my posts continue to come
through on the other one.

Strange things happen out in the internet.

Hmmmm. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I use gmail
as my outgoing mail server. It might be saving me from receiving
messages from myself?

Moose