[OM] Re: you brits are pathetic

Subject: [OM] Re: you brits are pathetic
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:12:22 +0200
nope actually its to do with the new windoze tax, all governments are
resurrecting this because they know the world will be going totally
solar soon,  originally as  a softener they didn't want to add a full
summer day because as this would be seen as an obvious tax increase,
hence they choose a dull february day so it would go unoticed and now
they will reuse this stealth for the new version :-)

IanW  -  who is happy to admit he hasn't the foggiest idea how to
operate one of the proper swiss coffee machines - though I can now
manage the new capsule machine,  I also don't know or care what all the
buttons do on my remotes or phone.