[OM] Re: test

Subject: [OM] Re: test
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:11:02 -0300
4 vbvbnvbnvbnvnvr yqezdfbsdfbdetr sertawert aergvert

What I am observing is that email from the list enter my Inbox at any
time, and they are then ordered by the time they were sent (my option
was to order them that way) - so email sent several hours before are
reaching and marked as new but are to be found down in the list, as the
most recent are set to be on top of it.

x, y, z.

The characters above are from wolfram Mathematica - just for fun I'd
like to see how will they be substituted.

;-)

Fernando.

Moose wrote:

> Fernando Gonzalez Gentile wrote: