[OM] Re: 70-300mmm was Re: Re: Nath an's PAD 7th August 2008: Berlin

Subject: [OM] Re: 70-300mmm was Re: Re: Nath an's PAD 7th August 2008: Berlin se ñ orita
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:28:10 +0200
Thanks for looking,

I think the problem is that I chnaged my monitor to a dell 2408 and it
si so bright and vibrant compared to my other monitors, that coupled
with little time to double check things is the cause of the problem. I
will revisit them all and adjust once I have calibrated my monitor which
means of course I have to buy a new gadjet, I will probably order an
epson 2880 at the same time, but first  I must finish the kitchen so my
wife doesn't notice such purchases or at least deems them as uninportant :-)