[OM] Re: 70-300mmm was Re: Re: Nath an's PAD 7th August 2008: Berlin

Subject: [OM] Re: 70-300mmm was Re: Re: Nath an's PAD 7th August 2008: Berlin se ñ orita
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 22:42:57 -0700
Yes, but it has been the best bang for the buck, when I was shooting Hawks
last winter/spring. It isn't listed as the mid quality but it appears to be
better then the standard quality lenses.

I'd love to have a 300+ zoom that was mid quality, f2.0 or some such thing
that likly on't happen, or if it does, I won't be able to afford it for
years!