[OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: Berlin

Subject: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: Berlin
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 11:18:36 +0200
We spent most of last week in Berlin, and I finally finished
processing the pictures this morning (it helps that today is a public
holiday in Spain). I will make a proper gallery, hopefully this
weekend, but in the meantime there was plenty of material for my PAW,
some serious, some less so. There is food (vegetarians beware),
señoritas, fake Commie stuff, WWII memorials and all kinds of other
stuff. There are even a couple of images which were frankly meant as
tests of the 50-200mm lens I had just acquired, but I test lenses in
the Ted Grant way: point the camera at something interesting and CLICK!

It is all here:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=153

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman