[OM] Re: Chris's photos (was: Africa)

Subject: [OM] Re: Chris's photos (was: Africa)
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:10:01 +0100
Thanks for taking the time, Marc.  And I'm always happy to receive
comments.

I do have a thing about the compositional elements of the first 2.
Diagonals, vanishing points and "thirds' in the first one; the
strangeness of the proportions between the figures and the building in
the second.

My son was playing at the Brightlingsea Music Fest when I took the
first, so it's off spit at Brightlingsea.  The second is near
Moncarapacho in the Algarve, the third photo was in that little town.

But I'm just fiddling around with MobileMe at the moment.

Cheers

Chris