[OM] Re: flickr alternative

Subject: [OM] Re: flickr alternative
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 13:45:16 -0400
I was intrigued enough to look up the Napier Delta wondering how a
3-banked engine was designed.  It not only has 3 banks but each cylinder
sports two *opposing* pistons.  Neat!

A too close close-up view of the engine
<www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1QSUkFh4Cs>
and a great simulation of the moving parts with real sound
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBTF5Ps4Scs&feature=related>
And what it's like trying to get those cold pistons moving.  Probably
needs some of Veggie Van Gogh's french fry oil.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpUv9LlXtVY&feature=related>

Chuck Norcutt