[OM] Re: flickr alternative

Subject: [OM] Re: flickr alternative
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:05:49 +1000
My gawd - hat was the 'successful attempt.
I do remember them - quite a roar at speed.
But someone mentioned the Phantom - I manned a stand for a few days
at Farnborough Air Show once in the long ago in their heyday. Each
day they would fly two or three of them in fairly low, kick in the
afterburners and go into a vertical climb. Quite a sight but it was a
problem - bolts kept shaking out of the framework of the huge
exhibition tent and falling on people. Quite large bolts.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx