[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 09:24:34 +1000
Yup, that's the one. You can sit on a hill if there is one, look out
for 50km and know pretty much that there's no-one there. Everything
gets stained red (I used to think they were sunburned) and the bloody
fine red dust gets into your food, water, cameras, personal crevices,
everything.
After a while you start to love it - that's when you know you're in
trouble.
Apart from the blackfellas of course - they can deal with it.
There are some strange folk out there.
The sort who don't bother to finish sentences and when they talk,
it's probably a good idea to smile, nod and shut up.

Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx