[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: "jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jgettis81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 19:10:13 -0700
I remember sitting with my parents at a Mexican restaurant eating tacos.
My dad was looking at the two bottles of homemade hot sauce sitting on
table one red one green.  He could not get the waitress's attention to ask
her which one was the hot one.  He asked my mother which one was hotter
using logic she said that it must be the green one since it "looked"
cooler.  It was not he drained his beer my mothers beer and my soda in
about 3 seconds flat.  John
'