[OM] Re: IMG: Berlin gallery

Subject: [OM] Re: IMG: Berlin gallery
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 13:02:30 +0100
Ah, thanks.

We're off to the Harz mountains for our Sommerpause (:-)) in a couple
of weeks.  I'll be on the lookout for more precision, as well as some
decent shots, of course.

We plan to travel on the steam trains, so I'm looking forward to some
shots of some lovely countryside.  We're also going to have a wander
through parts of the Thüringerwald; the last time we were there was
only a few years after the Wall came down, when it was relatively
unspoiled.  I wonder what we will find now ...

Chris