[OM] Re: Africa

Subject: [OM] Re: Africa
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:10:51 +0100
I forgot to explain this, Moose.  It is my mother's property in the
Algarve where she lives with my stepfather in an old farm house with a
small building next door.  This building was converted to a sort of
gite by a Dutchman called Willem so she called it Willem's House.  And
I have made a website for her:

http://www.willhouse.eu/

There: random photo of Willem's house now explained ... :-)

Chris