[OM] Re: Saturday in Gladesville

Subject: [OM] Re: Saturday in Gladesville
From: Brent <brutherford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:19:11 +1000
Thanks.

For the football I was up on either 800 or 1600 ISO - with the lens
set to about f5.6 - then just a lot of trying to anticipate where the
ball would be going...  I wasn't able to move around as much as I
would have liked, with my little daughter tagging along wondering why
we were just sitting still looking at the 'kick ball', rather than
actually kicking a ball, but the multiplying effect of the digital
sensor gave the 100mm a good boost.

Brent