[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 14:40:23 -0700
I'm on sp3 with AVG8 also, and have been since May. I've only had one issue,
and it was the fault of a MS security update that wasn't compitable with
AVG. When I installed the update, I couldn't get online anymore. So, I
uninstalled it and contacted MS support. They were already aware of the
problem and AVG was working on an update to fix it. MS support notified me
when the AVG update was ready, I downloaded it, then re-installed the MS
update and all has been well.

It might be a good idea to contact MS support and see if they can help.

Darin