[OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone

Subject: [OM] Re: Chuck's 'round-the-country tour - Yellowstone
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:16:54 -0700
Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Thanks.  I shall now remember Ft. Rock.  An interesting site.  Too bad I
> won't get to see it on my trip.

I haven't seen it in person. I'd like to get out there one day.

Don't worry about missing it. You are going to miss quite a bit of
larger and/or more scenic stuff than Ft. Rock. ;-)

Then again, you are going to see a lot of great stuff, most of which I
haven't seen as yet.

You'll just have to schedule another trip to pick up things like
Yosemite in the Spring. This Sept. would be a poor time to visit, as we
had a low snow year and early melt, so the often spectacular waterfalls
will be mere trickles. No ash or haze from wildfires in a wet Spring,
either.

Moose