[OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing

Subject: [OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:36:22 -0700
> From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> Jan Steinman wrote:
>>> :::: Sell your cleverness, and purchase bewilderment -- Rumi
>>
> Aaah, right in tune for "a typical Berkeley'ian"

When I was young, I was interested in answers. The older I get, the
more interested I am in questions.

But that leads to a major communication problem with all the 30-
somethings I find myself hanging around with -- they keep trying to
answer the damn questions!

:::: The first principle is that you must not fool yourself -- and you
are the easiest person to fool. -- Richard Feynman ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, http://www.EcoReality.org ::::