[OM] Re: Camera as an Automotive Tool

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera as an Automotive Tool
From: "Bob Docherty" <lostkase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:35:16 +0000
Jan,
Not  only was the old one plastic, so is the new one :) At least it has an
aluminum coolant crossover, which might last a bit longer. You have looked at
this site to determine if they still have a tank

http://www.evwparts.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=VanCoolingHoses

 Fabricating your own is so "Waltish" though :)

Bob