[OM] Re: Urban Legend Heard at Wallyworld

Subject: [OM] Re: Urban Legend Heard at Wallyworld
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:02:52 -0300
So, if I open an image that is stored on the hard drive and then print it
using RAM as the medium through which the image is conveyed to the printer's
printing mechanism are you saying that the image stored on the hard drive
will be gradually depleted?

What will be depleted are the printer's reservoirs of inks but the image on
the hard drive as well ?

jh