[OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing

Subject: [OM] Re: digital lenses and manual focusing
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 22:19:52 -0400
I stand corrected regarding the grid screen. My knowledge was based on
reading the scant few references to be found online about it and its
installation. Thanks for the correct information Mark. I guess there is hope
for me as I will now try and get the blank standard to put my custom grid
on.

Fingers crossed (but breath not held!) for the E-5 to have user changeable
screens :) .

Dan S.