[OM] Re: Help!

Subject: [OM] Re: Help!
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:11:24 -0400
I could be a back up shipper for you for this time or in the future.? If they
don't wish to ship to a 3rd party, I could place a snipe---I almost never can
follow auctions with my crummy hectic schedule.
Mike

Andrew,
??????? I'd be happy to help out.

Charlie

PS Since I'm usually off your radar screen, I'll sell your voucher to
the highest bidder.