[OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !

Subject: [OM] Re: Help with xp sp2 !
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 06:13:57 -0400
After reading the reviews of AVG 8 and Avast on CNET I've decided to
stay with AVG 8.  My interpretation of the reviews is that AVG 8 is
functionally more complete than Avast but that AVG 8 suffers from poor
performance and hogs your system resources.  I will attest to the
hogging of resources when it's scanning but I've resolved that by only
letting it run after I've gone to bed.  It runs for about 1-1/2 hours
and then shuts the system down.

Chuck Norcutt