[OM] Re: Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks

Subject: [OM] Re: Scott Kelby Photoshop Photowalks
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:56:30 -0400
Thanks.  I was surprised to see one locally and signed up.
Incidentally, this stuff is sponsored by NAPP (National Association of
PhotoShop Professionals).  I did belong to NAPP for a couple of years
but the vast majority of what they concern themselves with is full use
of PhotoShop as a graphic artists tool.  I found not enough meat there
for the more mundane uses of most photographers and let my membership lapse.

Chuck Norcutt