[OM] Re: What are the odds :-)

Subject: [OM] Re: What are the odds :-)
From: "montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:28:11 +1000
Andrew Fildes wrote:
> They're expecting a short arm inspection.

You know, waking up in the morning, walking the dogs, getting a coffee
down the road because our espresso machine's broken, starting up the
laptop, checking the email, looking in my "Olympus photography" folder
and finding "serious" discussion and hypothesis has developed overnight
on why one arm of a flying-V of geese is shorter than the other...

...the absurdity...it brings a tear to my eye. By all the gods and
devils, I love this list!

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz