[OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS

Subject: [OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS
From: "Scott Peden" <scotpeden@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:28:30 -0700
My troubles with Mojave wasn't the Jave, it was the Mo, it was the need to
upgrade all my old programs and hardware, some of the hardware, by the time
there was a fix for it, I had to get something different, and the newer
stuff like scanners and printers, I didn't like as much as my old ones, and
I'd be go to Cincinnati, if I was again going to by good stuff and have to
lose it again should I have to get another lap top when the next OS comes
out.

I'm not the type that is thrilled by having to learn a bunch of new stuff,
so I can do the stuff I was already happy with.

It had one or two rational things that I liked that were added, but trying
to locate some of the regular OS stuff, there wasn't a need to change their
location after 10 years just so they'd have a new OS.

Of course, I HATED XP Home, that was an EXperience, almost as much a
Millennium, all was well when I got XP Pro.
But I don't want to have to pay for a Pro version after paying for the
supposedly operational system installed in the hardware in the first place.

If I had to go through this kind of contortions when I bought a new car, I'd
never buy a new car or want another new car ever, unless I liked having to
relearn a good number of things, so I could go to work or the park. And like
the computer, I have to have a car to be able to work.

Hi Jan!

Scott