[OM] Re: medium format film scanners

Subject: [OM] Re: medium format film scanners
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 08:19:59 -0300

James:

I collect my Nikon 9000 film scanner and non-rotsting glass film carrier
today.

Is Vuescan still your software of choice over that provided by Nikon with
the scanner?

I looked at the Companies Act 2006 website mentioned below. Are you at
London Metropolitan University? What was its former name before attaining
university status?

John