[OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS

Subject: [OM] Re: New Windoze Mojave OS
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 12:28:43 -0700
Rob Harrison wrote:
> Cool website anyway...! I like how the bank of images swirls around as you
> move your mouse. Neat idea for navigation.

PicLens does that kind of interface for many web pages. The little right
arrow you will find on thumbnails on Flickr , SmugMug and other web
hosting sites kick off a full screen version of that interface.

It's also easy to incorporate into one's own web galleries. Try the
little blue right arrow where it says "Start Slide Show with PicLens
Lite PicLens " on this gallery of mine.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Brooklyn/>

I see they have fixed it so that it doesn't uprez beyond the original
file size, so the large images are much better looking than with the
earlier version.
> I have (ahem) Mojave on my MacBook Pro. Right around 15 GB for a full
> installation. Eeek.

I'm sure that's a smaller % of available disk space taken by the OS than
taken up by DOS on a diskette, and probably even on the original 10MB XT.

Moose