[OM] Re: Found photos.

Subject: [OM] Re: Found photos.
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 13:06:20 -0700
Rob,

Not the east side. Clearly Ranier from the south - probably near
Paradise. You can clearly see the Kautz & Nisqually glaciers (neither of
which is visible from the east) as well as Gibraltar rock. Second Ranier
photo clearly shows the Nisqually Glacier and was probably taken from
Glacier Vista above Paradise.

Jim Couch