[OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: "Ken Norton" <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 15:19:13 -0500
 >Obsolescence for a business is based on the ability to get the job done,
>not what's latest. So many pieces of equipment in many businesses are
>productive long after they are out-dated and written off. Some can be
>extraordinarily profitable at that point.

No kidding!  My photography equipment story follows that very thinking.  I
might be using what some people deem "obsolete", but with some
feature/capability sacrifice I'm able to achieve an ROI that is terrifyingly
high.  It pains me to have had to spend $1000+ twice on digital cameras, but
not nearly as much as buying replacement computers pains me.

Ken Norton
http://www.zone-10.com