[OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Seriously who can afford one of these?
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 06:57:57 +0100
And the cost of the camera's losing its value is called depreciation.
It's the cost of doing business with that tool.

By the way, I like the "$100 walk away option", oh and plus the $195
documentation fee.

But the approximately 15% interest on the hire purchase seems quite
reasonable.  Actually, I think it's less than that but I haven't
worked it out per payment.

But, as you write later, Moose, it is a dreadful waste just to dump
equipment like that.  We have a Smart Board at work which was bought
to fill a budget underspend (i.e. in a hurry) and it has turned out to
be waste dosh, albeit only around GBP5,000 ...

Chris