[OM] Re: ViewScan scanning software and E cameras

Subject: [OM] Re: ViewScan scanning software and E cameras
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 07:05:59 -0300
I wrote to Ed Hamrick :

"Your website ..... www.Hamrick.com  ...... indicates that RAW files taken
by the Olympus E510 and E3 cameras are not supported by ViewScan whereas
those produced by the E500 and E1 cameras are supported.

"Are the E510 and E3 RAW images suported by the latest release of ViewScan
or is your software awaiting updating for these two Olympus cameras."

His response was :

"I haven't yet updated VueScan to support these newer cameras, but I hope to
do this soon."

John Hudson